mercy bell one of these nights about twelve o'clock this old world is gonna rock
music
/ wendy and bells/ blog
brooklyn, ny

Thursday, August 6, 2009

rowing on fumes, rowing, and full moons

There's a good Patty Griffin song "Rowing Song". Every Patty Griffin song is good. Whatevskies.

I have under $50 in my bank account right now, and had a hysterical evening.

After my Wendy & Bells gig the tip jar bought me dinner, being PUNJABI food at a taxi driver stand, for $3. Pizza was vetoed by exuberant shouts of "samosas!" and such. Check it out, it's actually just called Punjabi. Allen and Ave. A.

One of my friends from back in MA is doing this deep wide walkabout right now, so beautiful of her, so to see her saunter along E. Houston with my patchwork medley of friends, full of the road in her was pretty inspiring. It's neat to host a traveler in your city, everything's an adventure...

No comments: